It’s OiC Summer Camp time! Every year we gather for a weekend at Sjøglimt Camp for fellowship, good food, and fun.
Our Sunday service will be here instead of Bakkehaugen Kirke that Sunday.
We’ll head to the camp that Friday afternoon, and return on Sunday afternoon. Exact times are negotiable so feel free to come early and leave late or vice versa.
Friday to Sunday, June 14-16th, 2018.
Don’t let cost be a barrier! If you need help covering the cost, or if you can help cover additional costs, please talk to Júnior, Maria, or Maicon.
- Youth and Adults: NOK 800
- Children 4-10: NOK 400
- Children < 3 : free
You can pay for the camp in the following way (in order of preference):
- VIPPS to Oslo International Church (#11887) – Write ‘Summer Camp’ as message.
- Bank transfer to account number 5083 05 58877 – Write ‘Summer Camp’ as message.
- With cash or bank card after Sunday Service – ask Maria, Júnior or Maicon.
Note that the transportation to and from the Summer Camp location is not included in the price!
Sjøglimt, Sjøglimtveien 34, 1870 Ørje, is located just outside of Oslo.
How to get there:
- By train and bus: See ruter.no for details. The destination is “Sjøglimt, Marker.”
- By road: If you have an extra seat in your vehicle, please let us know in the sign-up sheet when posted. Drive along E18 from Mysen towards Sweden. When you see Ørje sentrum/center, turn off towards “Kallak” and follow the road northwards. After about 3 km there is a large bus stop, with a sign on the left showing “Sjøglimt.”
What to bring:
- Your own bedding: blankets, pillow, sleeping bag, hammock, nest – whatever you prefer. Mattresses will be provided in the dorms.
- Swimming stuff: swim suit, beach ball, mask & snorkel, flippers, canoe, schooner… etc.
- Whatever else you need for an awesome weekend away! (eg. a party hat, clean socks… etc.)
- Delicious food will be provided! (Including dinner on Friday and lunch on Sunday)