It’s OiC Summer Camp time! Every year we gather for a weekend at Sjøglimt Camp for fellowship, good food, and fun. The days are Friday to Sunday, June 9-11th, 2017.
Our Sunday service will be here instead of Bakkehaugen Kirke that Sunday.
We’ll head to the camp that Friday afternoon, and return on Sunday afternoon. Exact times are negotiable so feel free to come early and leave late, or vice versa 🙂
Sjøglimt is located just outside of Oslo. Most of us will take public transit to get there, but let us know if you have a vehicle and can help transport people and/or things. Use the Oslo International Church internal group on Facebook to indicate your transport and if you can contribute.
If you’re taking public transit, take train L22 to Mysen, then bus 563 to Sjøglimt.
Bring this stuff with you:
- Your own bedding: blankets, pillow, sleeping bag, hammock, nest – whatever you prefer. Mattresses will be provided in the dorms.
- Swimming stuff: swim suit, beach ball, mask & snorkel, flippers, canoe, schooner… etc.
- Whatever else you need for an awesome weekend away! (eg. a party hat, clean socks… etc.)
- Delicious food will be provided! (Including dinner on Friday and lunch on Sunday)
The cost of the Summer Camp is NOK 800 for adults, but don’t let that be a barrier. If you need help covering the cost, or if you can help cover additional costs, please talk to Júnior, Maria, or Maicon.
You can pay for the camp in the following way (in order of preference):
- VIPPS to Oslo International Church (#11887) – Write ‘Summer Camp’ as message.
- Bank transfer to account number 5083 05 58877 – Write ‘Summer Camp’ as message.
- With cash or bank card after Sunday Service – ask Maria, Junior or Maicon.
Note that the transportation to and from the Summer Camp location is not included in the price!
- Children < 3 : free
- Children 3-7: NOK 350
- Children 8-12: NOK 500
- Youth 13-17: NOK 600
Questions? Send Maicon a message here:
Oslo Internasjonal Kirken